Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Days 3-5

I'm just DYING to take this crap off my foot! I'm feeling slight pain, mainly from the stitches. I think they're stuck to the bandages. On a scale from 1-10, I would give it a 2.5-3. I haven't used my crutches in 2 days. I walk with the surgical boot but I still try not to stay on my feet for long.

I'm going to the doctor's office tomorrow to change the dressing; my doctor told me depending on how the incisions look, she might even remove the stitches. I'm PRAYING that she takes them out. I feel like I'm healing very well compared to many blogs I've read that are also sharing their experience and recovery.

I'm so grateful my doctor did not allow me to have both feet done. I have no idea how I'd be able to deal. The only complaints I have so far is that I have come down with a serious case of cabin fever. I'm a homebody but this is too much! And ladies, if being emotional is one of your PMS symptoms, this might affect you!!! LOL. I cried the other night because I didn't know what to do with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment