Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 2

I slept well last night and when I woke up this morning, I wasn't in that much pain. It still hurts when I lower my foot and blood rushes to it. It's not excruciating though. I didn't have to take any pain medication all day today. For the most part, I only have an annoying sting that happens randomly which is more annoying than painful. I am walking with only one crutch and only applying weight on my heels.

I'm starting to get real frustrated with the fact that I can't go out and explore. It's the summer and I would love to be soaking up some sun. I spent the entire day watching reruns of "Property Virgins". Tonight, I'm not going to take any meds before going to bed. I don't want to start depending on pain medication.

I've been staring at my toes all day. I can't wait to see how they look. The suspense is killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment