Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Couple Miles in My Shoes on the Road to Recovery..

After years of hiding my toes and being uncomfortable at the beach and at the pool and all throughout the summer, I've finally decided to go through with this surgery. I've always had long toes but years of wearing tight shoes has taken it's toll on my toes.

I don't remember being self conscious about my feet until high school. I began to notice that my toes were unattractive when I would compare them to other girls' toes. I always wanted cute little toes. For some odd reason, I always ended up dating men with foot fetishes and having to explain my insecurity about my feet and lying about how much I hate people touching my feet has been mortifying.

Anywho, I hope I can be of help and support of people who are considering or have already gotten the surgery.

1 comment:

  1. HELLO. i can relate with you so much. My boyfriend likes feet. He doesnt have a fetish really. he just likes nice feet. im always lying and say my feet are cold so i can cover up my feet. or he offers to rub my feet and i use the same excuse of i dont like my feet being touched. i have long toes as well and they dont look pretty. i hate my feet. im going in for a consult with a surgeon in two days. i just dont know how to tell my boyfriend what the surgery is for. i just hope this surgery relives me from the pain i have and also make my feet look normal so i can finally wear sandals and not be afriad. thank you.
    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete